Sunday, August 3, 2008

nabasa ko lang sa FRIENDSTER BULLETIN

KISS ON THE

Upper chest:
I'm ready.
(kalokohan to:P)

Forehead:
We're cute together.
(LOLA:P)

Cheek:
We're friends.
(ih prends nga lang ba??)

Hand:
I adore you.
(gentleman effect pa:))

Neck:
I want you, now.
(naglilibog na to:P)

Shoulder:
Your perfect.
(asa:P mambobola lang yan)

Lips:
I think I like you.
(Like Lang??)
_______________________________________
WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:

Holding Hands:
We definitely like each other.

Touching on the Butt:
Your fun.
(LUST yan neng.. LUST!!!!!)

Holding you tight pressed against each other:
I want you.

Looking into each other's eyes:
I like you, for who you are.

Playing with Hair:
Let's fool around.
(maglaro teo^_^)

Arms around the Waist:
I like you too much to let go.

Laughing while Kissing:
I am completely comfortable with you.

No comments: