Monday, July 21, 2008

free typing

eto na ang nagawa ng free typing ko

anything that pops out in my mind type ko lng..

game

before anything else im sybyl astrud balagtas..
a COe student in MCL
i love to read books and write my feelings in a piece of paper..
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0
qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm
eyes wide shut
all i have is all i need
but all you want is all im not
and you cant see that all ill be
is someone who just loves you wen your naked
this is a stanza in one of my poems
hate thinking of you
but i cant help but do
your runing through my head
why dont you go instead
my favorite line in one of the BOYS LIKE GIRLS song
BROKENMAN
i wanna run but only far enough to make you miss me
i love the songs of
HALE
BOYSLIKEGIRLS
THEUSED

i am a haler
i love my friends
carla
aya
esther
yihua
jeng
crissar
maling
tristan
aldrin
sujie
robin
jackie
osiris
vanessa
justy

and many more
sorry if i didnt mention your name
make believe
i wanna make believe
i love this song
skip the drama..
look at the lyrics
i can never be with you forever
i dont wanna pick you up when you fall
i dont wanna hold your hand
to make you feel good about me
youve been Ok all of this time
Lets all skip the drama
believe in what is real
i dont want to be the one who completes you
i know that ill never make you whole
ill never let you see me down
hopeless and needing you around
we have all the time in the world
lets all skip the drama
believe in what is real
id give you everything that you want
but i wont let you
cause im with youy
and youre with me..

yess
i made it..
i super love that song
ive got last five minutes..
i dont have anything to say..
ahh..
i love all the people i know
i hate the people who hate me..
someone in our classroon earlier said im emo..
but im not^_^
im a cheerful person..
ahaha:))
i love the world..
wow this free typing gave me an idea..
in my next blog i will introduce my self and list down the things about me..
what i love.
what i hate..
ahaha:))
last 10 seconds
7.6.5.4.3.2.1
boom

this is what i made
ahaha:)
it nonsense
but at least i made an idea about my next blog entry..

1 comment:

CiViC said...

bui ayus ah..^^
hehehe..